Sign up to receive periodic information about Positive Health Care
Dear Positive Health Care Patients,
As you know, we will be ending our services at India Street on December 30, 2016.
The Positive Health Care team's main focus is to help all of you find new medical providers. To assist with this, we are giving you the chance to sign up for an email list serve.
If you choose to do this, you will receive emails once or twice a month with news regarding our closing and information to help you transition to your new health care providers.
Emails will include:
- Contact information for other health care providers with HIV expertise
- Step by step instructions about how to transfer your care
- Updates from Positive Health Care concerning our staffing changes as we prepare to close
- Updates from Greater Portland Health as they build their Ryan White and HIV/AIDS program
- Instructions on how to access your health care records after we close
SIGNING UP FOR THIS LIST SERVE IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS.
This is simply another way to receive information from us. If you don't want to sign up, you can you can get all the same information by speaking to a member of the Positive Health Care team.
If you choose to sign up, the only information you need to give is an email address. Email addresses will be kept confidential.
You may respond to our emails with your own questions and no other users will see your email address or your message.